USS Alexander Hamilton

REUNITING SHIPMATES OF THE USS ALEXANDER HAMILTON, SSBN 617

Ok, it's time to give it up. During my six patrols, I made a lot of friends, but played a lot of gags along the way. For anyone that didn't appreciate them, too bad, I had a blast! The most memorable one was my fourth patrol, which would have made it '80 on the gold crew. As you all knew, we had the LFPC that performed each halfway night. However, how many of you knew who made up the LFPC hit club? The five of us that were in it won that halfway night competition, hands down. But, we couldn't accept due to needing to remain anonomous. So, the cat's out of the bag on one of us, me. For those in the LFPC that patrol (Grantham was one of the unfortunate ones), sorry for the rotten eggs and flour that you were pummelled with, but we just had to do it. No, Chief Hirt was not in the LFPC hit club, he was busy as the TDU king! What a great three years! Lots of good stories, great memories!

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Andy! Great to see you here! I remember your sense of humor! I remember during one of our patrols when a group of us were brainstorming what it would be like to be sunk and most people thought it would be a quick death. You added that we would get to watch it fill up with water first!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Stan Tribble created this Ning Network.

© 2024   Created by Stan Tribble.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service